Network & Server Installation
Network Engineering Services
Network Design and Implementation
- Microsoft Windows Network Design.
- Provide network study, design, consultancy and Implementation.
- LAN, WLAN, VPN and WAN connectivity setup.
- DNS & DHCP Server setup.
- Print Server configuration.
- User Access, File & Folder Security configuration.
Remote Access Solutions
- Router Configuration.
- Internet Access via dialup, ISDN, ADSL & Leased Line.
- Proxy Server /Firewall Configuration.
Data Storage & Backup Configuration
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) Implementation.
- CA Arcserve & Veritas Backup software Installation.
- Data Backup Strategy planning.
- Call support for customer hardware and software related problem.
Collaborative Messaging Solutions
- Lotus Notes Domino & Microsoft Exchange Server setup.
- E-mail configuration for Internal & External messaging.
- Notes application & Exchange Public Folder configuration.
- Client machine connectivity setup.
- User and administrator training.
Database Server Implementation
- Microsoft SQL Server installation.
- Database Replication configuration.
- Database Backup strategy planning.
Internet/Intranet Server Implementation
- Web Server installation.
- Proxy Server installation.
Surveillance & Security Solution
- IP-Based CCTV system implementation.
- Security Door access system.
Maintenance & Service Contract
We provide comprehensive hardware and software maintenance to customers whose requirements range from specialist media installations to corporate multimillion systems. This requiring dedicated on-site support personnel.
A standard maintenance contract includes the following:
- Preparing customer existing network diagram.
- Hardware Inventory as well as Software License Count.
Call Engineer for On-Site Support
- Take advantage of this convenient service where engineer go to customer premises. Guarantee a same day response if required. First time fix rate is 95%.
- Have customer machine picked up and returned after repaired. Offer a same day repair service if required. (Subject to parts availability)
Installation and Networking
- Arrange installation of new systems from setting up a single user to implementing multi-user networks.
Consultation and Advice
- Advice customer on system upgrade improves system performance as well as consultation on future system compatibility.
- Phone support on non-emergency issue and on-site troubleshoot for mission critical software/application.
- HA LINKS employs a team of experts, trained and certified by major manufacturers, to address your hardware maintenance needs. We understanding the corporate need for quick and timely response for hardware repair and maintenance.